Why A “Responsible Person” Needs To Know Type 4 FRAs?
The main driver for you as a “responsible person” is the Government drive for intrusive surveys.
The recent CHC White Paper ‘Safer Buildings in Wales: A Consultation’ outlined Welsh Governments drive for Housing Associations to conduct intrusive Type 4 Surveys.
In certain circumstances and for certain building types a Type 4 Fire Risk assessment (FRA) will be required.
- The different types of Fire Risk Assessments.
- Why you might need a Type 4 Fire Risk Assessment.
- When you might need a Type 4 Fire Risk Assessment.
- Who is qualified to undertake Type 4 Fire Risk Assessments.
- The benefits of undertaking Type 4 Fire Risk Assessments.
To get access to your guide, complete the form and then the guide will be sent to your inbox.