A Green Hat Consultant will visit your Organisation to review and document your current processes and procedures, highlighting any areas that do not meet the requirements of the Standard.
Now it’s time to make sure any required process or procedural changes are made, Green Hat can provide suitable templates to assist you in doing this.
Not all companies require certification to ISO standards. Some companies simply require a bespoke management system to help them carry out their works efficiently and consistently, improve company image, satisfy insurance or other bodies and achieve certification to various SSSIP scheme, Constructionline etc.
When you are ready, an auditor from a certification body will visit your company to check that the documented processes required by the various ISO standards are in place, are being followed and that the necessary records are being maintatned and managed etc. Once they are satisfied, you will be awarded your certification.
Once you have achieved certification you’ll be required to pass surveillance audits at least one annually to make sure your business stays on track.
Why choose Green Hat?
- Tailored Management System that meets your business needs.
- Experienced consultants that will know the construction industry and will guide you through the certification process and select suitable certification bodies.
- Help to be as effective and efficient as possible, by implementing clear and usable systems with the minimum of fuss.
- Our aim is to help you implement a clear and usable quality management system that delivers effective and efficient management processes.
ISO standards for Small Businesses
Even if you run a small business, you can benefit from implementing the ISO standards. It will help you drive down costs, improve productivity and increase customer satisfaction. Gaining ISO 9001:2015 certification is a good start and will demonstrate the quality of your processes and your commitment to continual improvement.
Why choose ISO certification for an SME?
Here at Green Hat, we have been helping small businesses achieve ISO certification since the business was formed. In that time, we have proved that certification offers even small businesses four big benefits.
- Improved Business Performance.
- Improved Sales. Many large clients insist on ISO certification pre-qualification questionnaires even award extra points to certified organisations.
- Open up new markets by enhancing your brand’s reputation for providing high quality products or services. This in turn can boost customer satisfaction, improve customer retention, and consequently increase profitability.
The ISO certification process for small businesses is not only cost effective through Green Hat, but can also save you money by streamlining and improving processes.