Green Hat Membership Certificates
Onboarding H&S audit
Provide the services of the competent person regarding H&S
Provide a suite of standard HSG 65 H&S documents
Provide suite of H&S and Environmental Policy documentation
Standard COSHH assessment templates
H&S Advice line available Mon -Fri 9am – 5pm by phone or email
Out of hours number to report urgent incidents or accidents.
Receive Green Hat Newsletter on updates of any H&S changes
Access to our eLearning platform – discount code for use on any of our eLearning courses.
Provide a Competency and Training Matrix for the Client to use to maintain internal training records.
Provide a one-off training session (virtually) on the use of H&S site documents.
Site Safety inspections
x2 per year
x6 per year
Site Presentation on a topical and relevant operational subject x 2 per year.
The following services are also available and can be added to each package at an extra charge. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
- Risk Assessments and Method statements (RAMS)
- Traffic Management Plan (TMP)
- Construction Phase Plan (CPP)
- Environmental Management Plans
- Site Induction PowerPoint presentation
- Health and Safety Site Inspection
- Health and Safety Presentation on site to groups of up to 12 (following site inspection above) WAH, Asbestos Awareness, manual handling etc.
- Expert Witness Support for a single incident
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Premises Fire Risk Assessment
- Labour only sub-contractor questionnaire
- Consultancy advise for PPQ and Tender writing
- Liaise with Enforcing Authorities on behalf of Client.
- Investigate & Report relevant accidents and incidents to the Enforcing Authorities.