Ian is a Director at Green Hat Consulting.
He is responsible for business compliance and bid and tender management
Ian has more than 35 years of experience in the UK construction industry with National and Regional contractors.
- He has fulfilled many roles from Bid and Quality Management to developing systems so businesses demonstrate their compliance and achieve the relevant certifications to verify their standards.
- He is a qualified UKAS Lead Auditor with the ability to help companies develop their management systems and take them through to certification in the following:
- ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Ian is a keen advocate for improving the face of the construction industry and was instrumental in setting up Construction Excellence Wales.
MCIOB – Member of the Chartered Institute of Building
BSc (Hons) – Construction Management
Lead Auditor ISO 9001
IOSH Managing Safely for Directors
- Management Systems Development and Implementation
- Expert in bid and tender management
- Auditing businesses to ensure their safe and compliant operation both now, and in the future.
To operate successfully in construction in 2022, a business needs solid systems in place that everyone understands and buys into. This is the foundation of compliance. Compliance is no longer a choice but mandatory. A company cannot operate sustainably without effective systems in place, systems that people accept as working practices and not something to pay mere lip service to.
Just doing ‘enough’ is no longer acceptable.