Our experienced dedicated energy audit team conduct audits and ascertain energy savings opportunities to reduce energy and water use and running costs whilst ensuring comfort is not impacted.
The energy audit will establish baseline energy and water use and provide calculated and costed recommendations so that buildings can realise tangible energy savings and maximise any return on investment items but establishing opportunities for no or low cost solutions, generally involving education building management to be and to manage, monitor and control electric, heating, cooling and water use.
Audits will involve:
- Data collection
- Building surveys
- Review of management practices
- Seeking sustainable energy saving opportunities
- Calculate KPIs (key performance indicators) and benchmarking.
- Supporting any fund applications
- Providing costed solutions to enable the best return on investment that can signpost actions, with all stakeholders’ engagement.